High School Prep Invitation Only*
The Elite Skills Program is designed for the experienced junior golfer. This invitation-only program is open to standout players from the Travel League program who are interested in taking their game to a more competitive. Participants in Elite Skills are juniors who have a desire to play at a high level and have proven dedication to improvement. These golfers are well on their way towards understanding their abilities, and what it takes to achieve their individual goals. We provide them with the knowledge and ability to practice efficiently and effectively to get the most out of their time and effort.
Spring Session || April 4 – May 25 (8 weeks)
Tuesday’s & Thursday’s 6:00-7:30
Location: The “Cube” – TGP’s Indoor Training Facility & Highland Park CC (weather dependent)
Think your junior belongs in Elite Skills?
Give us a call to schedule an Evaluation, 847-850-0956
Areas of Emphasis:
- Productive Practice – how to plan practice sessions with purpose to address specific areas of focus.
- Understanding Emotions and Mental Strength – accepting and embracing the struggles and difficulties that accompany learning. Learning strategies to properly measure ones experience.
- Ball Flight Comprehension – how to strike shots with varied shapes and trajectories.
- Advanced Swing Analysis – how swing plane, club face and impact properties affect ball striking.
- 24 hrs of Group Training
- (3) 9 hole Tournaments
- Blue Golf Account (online scoring)
- Program Swag
TGP Bag Program:
- If over the course of a 12 month period a junior participates in 3 or more sessions they will receive a personalized Golf Bag compliments of The Golf Practice as a thank you for their participation. Bags will include customized logo and players name.
The Golf Practice partners with US Kids Golf