Elite Skills – Summer Intensives
The Elite Skills Program (ESP) is offering a Summer Intensives edition designed for standout juniors (Ages: 10-14) who want to push their game and be with others who share a similar drive. This invitation-only program is for players who aspire to play at a high competitive level and have proven dedication to improvement. These golfers are well on their way towards understanding their abilities, and what it takes to achieve their individual goals.
Summer Intensives | June 11 – August 3
Days: Mondays – Fridays | 8:00am – 1:00pm (25 hours/week)
Location: Lake Bluff Golf Club
Commitment of Weeks: 4, 6, or 8 weeks
Tournaments: Monday Afternoons (Time TBA)
The Intensive curriculum will consist of:
- A Private Goal-Setting Session to identify both short- and long-term goals and golf-related aspirations.
- On-course “Tournament Toughness” Training that focuses on teaching techniques for strategic planning, course management, decision-making, situational awareness, recovering from trouble, gaining confidence, and staying “in the now.”
- Dedicated Short-Game Instruction with a focus on building the student’s confidence and creative shot-making skills.
- Detailed Full-Swing Analysis to identify weaknesses and help explore potential adjustments.
- Full-Swing Projects and Drills to provide students with efficient and effective practice methods.
- Developing each student’s “Personal Par”and competing against it.
- Empowering the student’s ability to achieve their best, in the moments they will need it most.
Week 1: June 11 – June 15
Week 2: June 18 – June 22
Week 3: June 25 – June 29
Week 4: July 2 – July 6 (No class July 4. Can make up class another week.)
Week 5: July 9 – July 13
Week 6: July 16 – July 20
Week 7: July 23 – July 27
Week 8: July 30 – August 3
4 Weeks: $2,495
6 Weeks: $3,450
8 Weeks: $3,995
* Note: This program allows for flexible scheduling. We are happy to help accommodate your family’s busy summer plans! Students are not required to attend consecutive weeks (or days). For example, your child could attend 50 hours of classes over the 4-week period for the cost of the 2-week commitment.
For scheduling questions, please contact us at email@example.com