Elite Skills – Summer Intensives
The Elite Skills Program (ESP) is offering a Summer Intensives edition designed for standout juniors (10-14yrs) who want to push their game and be with others with similar drive. This invitation-only program is for serious players who aspire to play at a high competitive level and have proven dedication to improvement. These golfers are well on their way towards understanding their abilities, and what it takes to achieve their individual goals.
Summer Intensives || June 12 – July 28
Days: Tues | Thurs | Fri | 1:00-7:00pm (18hrs/wk) | Location: Highland Park CC
Commitment of Weeks: 3, 5 or 7
Think your junior belongs in Elite Skills?
Give us a call to schedule an Evaluation, 847-850-0956
The Intensive curriculum will consist of:
- Tournament Scheduling and Goal Setting session of short and long term goals and golf aspirations with both student and parent in early spring.
- On course “Tournament Toughness.” Focusing on strategic planning & management, recovering from trouble, green reading, and gaining a confidence of staying “in the now”. 6hrs/week
- Dedicated Short Game instruction. With a focus on identifying areas in the short game where each student lacks confidence of shot making. 6hrs/week
- Detailed Full Swing coaching. Focusing on continued full swing projects and having the students becoming further efficient in their practice methods. 6hrs/week
- Developing of each students “Personal Par”
- Empowering the students ability to do there best, in the moment they will need it most.
Week 1: June 12 – June 16
Week 2: June 19 – June 23
Week 3: June 26 – June 30
Week 4: July 3 – July 7 (no class July 4 – but July 5 instead)
Week 5: July 10 – July 14
Week 6: July 17 – July 21
Week 7: July 24 – July 28
3 Weeks – $1395
5 Weeks – $2195
7 Weeks – $2895