High School Prep Invitation Only
The Elite Skills I Program (ESP I) is designed for the experienced junior golfer. This invitation-only program is open to standout players who are interested in taking their game to a more competitive level. Participants in ESP I are junior golfers who have a desire to play at a high level and are dedicated to improvement. These golfers are well on their way toward understanding their abilities and what it takes to achieve their individual goals. Students will gain the knowledge and ability to practice efficiently and effectively evaluate their experiences in order to maximize their time and effort.
2019 Winter Phase II Session (10 Weeks)
Dates: Thursday, January 10 – Tuesday, March 19, 2019
** Make-up class will be held on March 21, 2019.
Time: Tuesdays and Thursdays from 6:00 – 7:30pm
Location: “The Cube” Indoor Training Facility in Highland Park (MAP)
** Payment plans available.
- 30 total hours of group instruction
- One 60-minute private lesson
- Written evaluation at end of session
- Program tee gift
Think your junior golfer belongs in the Elite Skills Program?
To schedule a free evaluation, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
This program will provide students with:
- Productive practice techniques. Students will learn how to plan practice sessions in order to achieve specific goals and how to effectively utilize training tools and resources to accurately measure progress and success.
- Greater understanding of their emotions and mental strength. Students will be taught strategies for accepting and embracing the difficulties and frustrations that often accompany learning.
- Ball-flight comprehension. Students will learn the importance of shaping golf shots and how to create shots with varied shapes and trajectories.
- Advanced swing analysis. Instructors will work with students to develop individual swing projects that are customized to the student’s biomechanics, and students will learn how to effectively practice these new movement patterns and understand their progression.
TGP’s Golf Bag Program
Junior golfers who participate in three or more advanced programs within a 12-month period will
receive a complimentary and personalized golf bag as a recognition of their dedication.
Each golf bag will include a customized logo and the player’s name.
The Golf Practice is a proud partner of U.S. Kids Golf.