Learning Golf Right from the Start
Our Junior Golf Camps focus on providing kids with a fun environment in which to learn the game of golf while building healthy habits and routines. Juniors will learn golf’s essential fundamentals. We send each family a Player Performance Assessment. The golfers assessment includes a full swing video analysis via email. The assessment helps parents know your golfer’s strengths and weaknesses. Use the assessment to focus practice and goal setting.
Half Day Jr. Golf Camp Program Activities
(Monday – Friday — AM or PM Sessions)
- 4:1 Student to Teacher Ratio, lowest in the Chicagoland Area and North Shore
- Acquire the Fundamental Movement skills used in Golf
- Understand the Conceptual Framework around the various strokes
- Understand Self Analysis and Problem Solving
- Develop a love and appreciation for the game.
- Receive an emailed Player Assessment and Video Analysis