High School Prep – Boot Camp
The Golf Practice is proud to announce the summer High School ” Boot Camp” program! Boot Camp will be a 4 week, 25 hr a week program, with the end goal of having the student gain further confidence in his or her abilities to achieve success in the upcoming fall high school golf season and beyond. Empowering the student to be there best in the moment they need it most.
July 9 – August 3, 2018
Classes: Mondays – Fridays | 2:00 – 7:00pm (25 hours/week)
Location: Lake Bluff Golf Club
Commitment Options: 2, 3, or 4 weeks*
Overview: Four of the five days will be dedicated practice/work days at Lake Bluff Golf Club. The fifth day will be a dedicated travel day, traveling to each of the golf courses at which high school tryouts will be held. The playing schedule will be announced prior to the start of the program.
The curriculum will consist of:
- A Private Goal-Setting Session to identify both short- and long-term goals and golf-related aspirations.
- On-course “Tournament Toughness” Training that focuses on teaching techniques for strategic planning, course management, decision-making, situational awareness, recovering from trouble, gaining confidence, and staying “in the now.”
- Dedicated Short-Game Instruction with a focus on building the student’s confidence and creative shot-making skills.
- Detailed Full-Swing Analysis to identify weaknesses and help explore potential adjustments.
- Full-Swing Projects and Drills to provide students with efficient and effective practice methods.
- Developing each student’s “Personal Par”and competing against it.
- Empowering the student’s ability to achieve their best, in the moments they will need it most.
Week 1: July 9 – July 13
Week 2: July 16 – July 20
Week 3: July 23 – July 27
Week 4: July 30 – August 3
2 Weeks: $1,395
3 Weeks: $1,950
4 Weeks: $2,495
* Note: This program allows for flexible scheduling. We are happy to help accommodate your family’s busy summer plans! Students are not required to attend consecutive weeks (or days). For example, your child could attend 50 hours of classes over the 4-week period for the cost of the 2-week commitment.
For scheduling questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.