2019 Elite Skills – Summer Intensives
The Elite Skills – Summer Intensives program edition designed for standout junior players, ages 10 – 14, who want to push their game and be with others who share a similar drive. This invitation-only program is for players who aspire to play at a high competitive level and have proven dedication to improvement. These golfers are well on their way towards understanding their abilities, and what it takes to achieve their individual goals.
June 10 – August 9, 2019
Days: Mondays – Fridays
** No classes July 1 – 5, 2019
Time: 8:00am – 1:00pm (25 hours/week)
Location: Deerfield Golf Club (MAP)
Commitment Options: 10 days, 15 days, 20 days, or 25 days
** Note: Flexible scheduling available. Students are not required to attend consecutive weeks or days.
Student-to-Teacher Ratio: 4:1
Think your junior belongs in Elite Skills?
Give us a call at (847) 850-0956 to schedule an evaluation!
The curriculum will consist of:
- A private goal-setting session to identify both short- and long-term goals and golf-related aspirations.
- Lessons in how students can effectively document their daily progress in order to organize their thoughts, practice routines, and hold themselves accountable.
- Instructions on how to prepare for each golf session through a daily routine that includes dynamic physical and mental warmup exercises.
- On-course tactical tournament training that focuses on teaching techniques for strategic planning, course management, decision-making, situational awareness, recovering from trouble, gaining confidence, and staying focused in the present moment.
- Dedicated short-game instruction with a focus on building the student’s confidence and creative shot-making skills.
- Detailed full-swing analysis to identify weaknesses and help explore potential adjustments.
- Full-swing projects and personalized drills to provide students with efficient and effective practice methods.
- Developing each student’s “personal par” and expectations for improvement.
- Empowering the student’s ability to achieve their best, in the moments they will need it most.
Week 1: June 10 – June 14
Week 2: June 17 – June 21
Week 3: June 24 – June 28
Week 4: July 8 – July 12
Week 5: July 15 – July 19
Week 6: July 22 – July 26
Week 7: July 29 – August 2
Week 8: August 5 – August 9
Tournaments: Students participating in the Travel League program are invited to compete in weekly tournaments against other area teams. Tournaments will be held every Monday from June 10 – August 5, 2019.
10 Days: $1,400
15 Days: $2,055
20 Days: $2,500
25 Days: $3,050
** Note: This program allows for flexible scheduling. We are happy to help accommodate your family’s busy summer plans! Students are not required to attend consecutive weeks (or days). For scheduling questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
TGP’s Golf Bag Program
Junior golfers who participate in three or more advanced programs within a 12-month period
will receive a complimentary and personalized golf bag as a recognition of their dedication.
Each golf bag will include a customized TGP logo and the player’s name.
The Golf Practice is a proud partner of U.S. Kids Golf.