The Golf Practice’s most comprehensive program to date; “Mastery 360.” This educational journey will cover all spectrums of factors influencing performance. This program is intended for highly committed, self-motivated individuals with a deep desire in taking their game to the highest junior level, collegiate golf. Not only will it provide individuals with the resources to become great golfers but will provide strategies and habits that can be applied to achieving excellence in any endeavor.
In our 29 years of training competitive junior players we have solidified ourselves as top professionals with proven methods and an impressive track record. M360 is the first of its kind. This elite, 11-month competitive program will provide eligible players with their own professional team.
ENROLLMENT FOR 2019 Season BEGINS October 15, 2018
• Private Training/ Group Training / Organized Practices
• Mental Coaching (more below)
• Functional Fitness Sessions with Movement and Performance Trainer
• Hot Yoga used to improve focus and connection of mind and body
• Off-Season & In-Season Playing Trips
• Personal Shot Tracking Device – Arccos
• Performance Challenges – Trackman Combine
• Blast Golf – sensor-based swing and stroke metrics with analysis, coaching, team communication
• Professional Tournament Planning and College Consulting
• Practice Access and Privileges at our state of the art Indoor Training Facility
• Annual Game Planning Reviews
• Team “Swag” (golf bag, apparel, golf gear)
• Full Commitment to a Journey of Improvement with Specific Goals & Measurements
• Developing Healthy Habits that can be applied to ALL Endeavors
• Being Part of a group with Common Interests and Aspirations
• Being held Accountable at Every step of the Process
more about our Mental Training
Lead by Dr. Arthur Hoffman, mindfulness training is paying attention on purpose in the present moment. It is a training, or one might say re-training, of the mind.
This training awakens, and strengthens, neural pathways of the brain that are inherent in us all, but are often sleeping through our day by day lives, not to mention during the preparation for, and execution of, a golf swing on a golf course or in a golf tournament. The practices lead to being present to our experience more often and cultivates the capacity to let go of disappointments, frustrations, anger, etc more quickly.
The intention of the training is not to stop anyone’s reflexive reactions of, for example judging a shot or striving to become an accomplished golfer, but rather to learn to be free in our whole being even when inner self-criticism or self-doubt arise. And, to apply that in school, at home, and on the golf course.
Chris Oehlerking & Peter Donahue – Senior Coaches | The Golf Practice
Dr. Arthur Hoffman – Mental Coaching | Professor, Rush University
Jantzen Miserak – Lead Coach | The Golf Practice
Mike Schroeder – Coach | The Golf Practice
Functional Fitness – Kevin Rosinski |Re-defined Fitness
Yoga Instructor – Kristin Andrews | Nyiama
Dennis Piant – Club Fitting Master | Cool Clubs
“When looking for a place for our son to take his game to the next level, we wanted a program that offered 1) outstanding, professional instruction, 2) a world-class facility that combined technology with value-added amenities, and could be used year-round, 3) a fitness program to help with flexibility and strength, and 4) insight and expertise on what it takes to play collegiate golf. The Golf Practice’s M360 provides all that, and more! Apart from the instruction, facilities, and strength programming, M360 also offers Mindfulness training to help with on-course management, yoga classes to aid flexibility, and a close-knit culture that makes it a joy for kids to want to work on their game.” – Jeff