Our new 12,500 sq. ft. Indoor Training & Practice Center provides students of the game with an inside facility that replicates an on-course environment. We have created a place that is fun and inviting for golfers and one that enhances the training and practice experience.
By providing measurable objective feedback, improvement is accelerated once a player is made aware of the specific areas they need to hone. We are diligent in encouraging the golfer to know how he is progressing and offering pointers to benefit their performance.
Indoor Golf Facility Includes:
• PGA Tour Technologies such as:
• (3) Trackman Units – Club and Ball Flight Measurement System using Radar technology.
• (2) K-Vest – 3-Dimensional Human Movement
• Multi-High Speed Camera Video Analysis System
• Laser/High Speed Video – Putting Studio
• Multiple Contoured Green Complex that runs 11 on Stimpmeter
• Chipping & Pitching Areas
• (3) Bunkers with Augusta Sand
• Training & Balance Aids
• Game Plan Meeting Room
• Clubhouse Lounge with 70” TV, Ping Pong & Wireless InternetTimes & Rates Gallery Virtual Tour